Sunday, May 25, 2008

Socket Wrench

It's been awhile since our last post, lots to report. Madelyn not walking yet but loves to hold on to your hands and try her best. She started clapping today and seemed to surprise herself by doing so. She's also better able to play with herself, often times rolling around in her crib with her "fussies" for 15-20 minutes after she wakes up in the mornings.

Always eager to lend a helping hand, and give advice on how to install the new dishwasher. Dad's socket set must look better than a pile of Christmas presents to her.

Feeding Mom for change

Pepe

I don't need no stinking bib

Kaitlyn asking, "Where did you get all that hair?"

The bike trailer was not a hit until it got moving.

"Well ok, I guess I like it"

Loving the backpack

Checking out the horses.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

K-
She looks so much like you in the backpack pix - I love it!