Friday, May 2, 2008

Four on the Floor

Always eager to help out.

Two new teeth have started pushing up next to Madelyn's two other lower teeth this week, that plus a late spring cold has made for a rather cranky baby this week. She's still been sleeping well to our surprise though all of this.

I thought that I would write up what a typical day is for Madelyn.

6:00am-6:30am Wake-up, play around in the crib, toss toys on to floor, "what do I have to do to get these guy's attention??"
6:30am-7:00am Head downstairs to nurse and chase the cats.
7:00am-7:05am Upset that Dads leaving for the day.
7:05am-8:30am Try to play with all of my toys at once, push the kitchen chair around, wheee the baby gate is open, escape and play with the shoes in the entry way, eat some breakfast.
8:30am-8:45am "Nap, are you crazy? I don't need a stinking nap."
8:45am -9:00am "Well maybe I am tired, ok if you insist I'll take a nap"
9:00am-11:00am Naptime
11:00am-11:15am "Hello people can't you tell that I'm awake now!"
11:15am-11:45am Get dressed for the day, pitch a fit when being changed.
11:45am-12:15pm Nurse again and have lunch.
12:15pm-2:30pm Run errands with Mom/Music class/Go food shopping.
2:30pm-2:45pm "Naptime again!! I told you that I'm not tired!"
2:45pm-4:00pm "Ok I guess I really was tired" - Naptime.
4:00pm-5:00pm Play with toys, head outside to get licked by neighbors dogs, "What's counting down the minutes Mommy?"
5:00pm-5:30pm Playtime in the Bouncy.
5:30pm-5:45pm "Daddy's home! I have not seen Mommy this happy since yesterday at this time."
5:45pm-6:00pm Dinner, peas & multi-grain cereal, grapes and some cheese.
6:00pm-6:15pm Playtime with Dad, climb the steps upstairs.
6:15pm-6:30pm Bath time
6:30pm-6:45pm Get ready for bed, have a bottle.
6:45pm-7:00pm Off to sleep.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good!! Molly is not the only one to play with shoes. I always have to chase her away from the shoes.