Still a picky eater, she likes white bread, Ummmmmmm, blueberries and the old stand-by, cheese. Closing doors is a new trick that she's learned, often times she'll shut herself in our walk-in closet with the lights out. I guess I would be more impressed if she turned the lights on first. The cats are still her friends, she'll laugh and bend down to pet Wyatt whenever he's in the room with her.
Monday, August 11, 2008
New Shoes
Still a picky eater, she likes white bread, Ummmmmmm, blueberries and the old stand-by, cheese. Closing doors is a new trick that she's learned, often times she'll shut herself in our walk-in closet with the lights out. I guess I would be more impressed if she turned the lights on first. The cats are still her friends, she'll laugh and bend down to pet Wyatt whenever he's in the room with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hah...we just got the same exact shoes in greenish brown for Brooks. He LOVES them and they seem to be great for walking.
Sorry, I comment as anonymous since I don't have a blog or any of those IM IDs, but you know who I am (Wendy).
Post a Comment