New tricks this week are walking backwards, shaking her head sideways for "NO", and learning how to grab Wyatt's tail. She grabs on for all she's worth and gets dragged all around the room, the first time it happened I was laughing so hard all I could say to our poor cat was, "You're on your own buddy." Wyatt is so desperate for attention that he'll put up with this abuse for now.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Port Townsend
New tricks this week are walking backwards, shaking her head sideways for "NO", and learning how to grab Wyatt's tail. She grabs on for all she's worth and gets dragged all around the room, the first time it happened I was laughing so hard all I could say to our poor cat was, "You're on your own buddy." Wyatt is so desperate for attention that he'll put up with this abuse for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment