It was only a matter of time, our daughter has added the word "shit" to her vocabulary. I was next to her the other day and watched her fall and hit her head, so my reaction was to say, "shit". She popped up decided not to cry and said, "shit" right back to me. Mom did not help things later that day when she broke an egg unloaded groceries, said "shit" only to have Maddy say it right back to her. Needless to say this is hysterical to us and it's all we can do to not bust out into major fits of laughter whenever she mutters this word. This morning she must have rattled it off about a dozen times before decided to move onto cleaner vocabulary. Lucky for us, Apple is another favorite word that she likes to use just as much.
She loves to play outside and will stand next to the front window and point when the neighborhood kids are riding their bikes. It's OK if they are 5 years older than her, she just fascinated by what they can do. Get the shoes put on a coat and off she runs. If we go outside and no kids are around she'll insist that we go over to the Glover's house next door and ask for them to come outside.
Running around in Meme&Pepe's yard

Snacks for Zoe
1 comment:
I'm sorry to be laughing but that is hilarious. I told you they repeat everything. I know Molly said Damn it the other day. You have to love kids.
Post a Comment