Thursday, June 25, 2009

Still Sleeping


Hanging out with Pepe

This last month has gone by fast, waking up 2-3 times a night tends to make all the days blur together. Makena is literally growing up before our eyes and it's been fun to of had this past month off to watch her grow. I would take several more months off if I could and envy the Swedes who get 80% pay for a year, they seem to have their priorities right.

Meme's shoulder

Karin's Peps group has a 2nd wave of sisters, 4 new babies so far with one more on the way.

Fooling around one morning, elephant impression.

I was so shocked to see Madelyn sharing her food with Brooks that I just had to take a few pictures. If any other kid tried this, their hand would have been stomped on by now and somebody would be crying. I also had time this week to go to Madelyn's "Kids in Motion" class with the City of Kirkland. It's basically organized chaos for 2-3 year olds for 45 minutes, they get to tumble on mats, go down slides, and jump around. Basically all the things you try not to get them to do inside your house.

No comments: