
Mom finally got some pigtails tied up on Madelyn's head. This is no easy task as Madelyn really doesn't want anything to do with having her hair done in any way, shape, or fashion. She would really like it to just be left alone! (I'm picturing a future Tom-Boy) I am not sure we'll have this repeated anytime soon..but we have pics to prove that this girl once had pigtails. I love them and think they are so dang cute. Too bad Maddy doesn't feel the same way. She was happy with them once they were in..but getting them in involved some whining, tears, and bribing. Lots of work for cute pigtails.
More phrases:
BK eat Mom - We asked Madelyn what Makena eats. BK is her nickname for Makena.
No, no go that way - backseat driving apparently starts at age 2 and continues though your 60's.
Big girl - answer to the question of "what's your name"?
No comments:
Post a Comment