Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holidays


Its a bit late, but just thought I'd post some recent holiday photos and a short post. Maddy is very much getting into the Christmas Season this year, with her favorites being Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman. Rudolph and Frosty have been spotted in many places and the songs are sung multiple times daily...and she never tires of them. Unlike Mom & Dad. :)

The girls are very cute together lately. Madelyn has a way of playing with Makena and can make her laugh like no one else. I've madly been trying to capture this on film or video, but as soon as I pick up a camera - they both stop and stare. Ughh.

The girls opening presents at a friend's party


Tigger & Pooh Book - an instant hit!

Wyatt, almost back to his normal self...still in "recuperating mode" so says the lazy cat who sleeps just about all the time!


Garden D'Lights at Bellevue Botanical Garden



Dinner at The Ranch in Bothell....mmm Grilled Cheese & Fries



Makena enjoying some Meme time over lunch one day

No comments: