Ice cream at the local dairy not far from our house. Its known to have great ice cream, so as a family we made our first trek there. Maddy got her own dish of chocolate ice cream which quickly melted in the 80* heat. She had a few bites and said she was done and ran off playing. I threw it away. Moments later emotions flared when she discovered it was gone. She ran to the garbage can to look for it. I ruined her day and her ice cream. Probably a good thing, later read the dairy has been written up for pest control and other sanitary issues. I don't think we'll be going back anytime soon.
First trip to the zoo with both girls, by myself. Big deal and we made it. Maddy suckered me into going by asking to go on the carousel over and over and over. I gave in and we went to the zoo. Sorry no pics of both the girls, its hard enough getting a picture of one child.
Maddy's first game of Hide & Go Seek. Sh figured out what the neighbor kids were doing and joined in. I happen to be outside and watched it all happen. She was too cute and didn't quite get the whole game, but was definitely into the hiding part. Hence, the fuzzy picture as she was on the move. She loves trying to figure out how to play with the big kids.
Makena being Makena. Loves to stand on her head. And is just tall enough to start grabbing stuff off the table. This is the phase/age when things really start to get lively for me.
Melting Mom's heart with each step.
Wait, there is room for more...here let me shove my way in.
Sisters. Lets hope they always have this many giggles with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment