Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter

I found a thing on Pinterest recently about dyeing eggs with Kool-Aid.   Seemed easy and fun, so I gave it a try with Maddy.   This is the first time we tried dyeing eggs.   Unfortunately I didn't let my eggs boil for quite long enough, so they didn't really turn out. 

Egg Dyeing
 The Kool-Aid thing worked okay, not great.  The colors were a bit odd.   Maddy loved it and was pleased.  Next year, we'll buy the Paas kit and let the girls go at it.

Kool-Aid Eggs
 
And the Easter Bunny found his way to our house once again.   The baskets were so cute, but Mom forgot to take before pics.  


Easter Baskets

The best Egg Hunt of all was at Meme and Pepe's House.   No crowds, no craziness, just the girls enjoying the day.   

Egg Hunt at Meme and Pepe's
Michael and I brought Easter Brunch up to Meme and Pepe's.   And the best part was the donuts, of course.   Easter Donuts.  I think it should be an annual tradition.
Easter Donuts

No comments: