Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Check that off the list.....

Its the thing that as a Mother I've dreaded. One of the things on that list in my head that I knew would hit us one day eventually...all moms go through it....and on Thursday it hit me. Well actually it hit all over my friend's home. We got the stomach flu. And its not pretty.

Maddy got sick all over a friend's house at a play-date with many other kids. I never saw it coming and sat there for a moment in shock. And then the Mom in me kicked in and I was trying to contain it and her and the mess....uggghh. Unfortunately then Mom got it on Friday and not to be left out, Dad on Saturday. We've been a mess. But, were recovering and food is starting to look appealing again.

We'll have a new more positive post soon with pics! I was pretty sure no one wanted pics on this post. The stomach flu raging through a family is just not pretty
.

No comments: