Monday, January 5, 2009

We are going to have a .......

It's the question of the day! Boy or Girl? Everyone wants to know, but no one more than Michael and I. I can never relate to those couples who decided to wait and keep the surprise of it till the birth. I just couldn't do it.  So, without too much more rambling, here it is!


What? Hard to tell? Not used to interpreting a 20 week baby ultrasound? Or maybe you can tell and you've seen a few of these pics before!

We are having another GIRL!!!

Open Hand


Foot

Madelyn will be 18 months on Wed, Jan 8th and we can hardly believe she is a year and half. She's running and chatting up a storm and giggling with delight most days. Of course we have plenty of whining, a few temper-tantrums, and lots of tears to go with her struggles. Today I distinctly thought I heard her say "Hi Dai Dai" when dad walked in. Its all a mumble of sound, but I swear I heard it. She calls Dad "Dai Dai" as she can't quite say Daddy quite yet.   Karin is 20 weeks pregnant, halfway there and the time has flown by. She isfeeling better but still exhausted all the time, which definitely has more to do with the little monkey that she chases around all day.

4 comments:

The Azel's said...

Hi Karin, this is Meg's friend Bridget we met at her bridal shower. I just wanted to wish Congrats and Best wishes on baby girl # 2. All the best to you and your family and a Very happy New year too! Bridget

Sandi Heinrich said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

Wow, Karin! Congratulations to you and Michael! So frustrating to not be able to tell the sex when you want to know!

Unknown said...

Congrates!