That's one happy looking kid in this picture. Hands down the best $70 we have spent this last year was our pass the the Everett Children's museum. Madelyn loves this place, it's not as crowded as the Seattle museum and every bit as fun, I've been up there more times than I can count this past 6 months. Thankfully today she finally asked to wear a smock at the water table, if I had a bathing suit with me I would have changed her into it and tossed her on in.
Kaitlyn and Dave joined us for our visit the museum today, here she is cracking a smile on the slide. I love the expressions on Madelyn's face, she absolutely loves to watch kids who are older than her, she's amazed at how fast they can move or simply jump around.
No I did not put this hat on backwards, she decided to turn it around for whatever reason.
2 comments:
Maybe she figured out the brim was bumping the window...
she looks every bit the badass kid she is with that hat on backwards...
Post a Comment