
Well look what the cat dragged in!! I was on my walk with
Makena the other night and found Wyatt hunting for a mouse in about 1/4 mile from our house. I ran home, grabbed a car, drove back, opened up the door and tossed him in. Back at the house we had to look him over a few times to make sure we were not cat-napping somebody
elses pet. He's lost 6lbs and has some war wounds and a few chipped fangs from living outside these past 4
months. He's been mostly sleeping out in the garage since he came home 48 hours ago. We are more than happy to have hime back home.

Thankfully the weather has finally cooled off in Seattle, the heat wave was brutal.
Makena is doing great. We are getting lots of smiles and some Coos out of her when she's well fed and happy. She's starting to go to be earlier in the evenings so we might get some time to catch up.
Hanging out in her bouncer
Look at those curls.

Speaking of catch-up, I did not even know we owned this many clothes, it's amazing how fast laundry can pile up with 4 people in the house now.

Kicking back

I'll blame this on Karin, that's cheese in our pantry, she did the same thing with Madelyn except it was string cheese in the utensil drawer.
1 comment:
Wyatt! I'm just catching up on blogs and was so excited to see Wyatt's face here! How cool is that?!
Post a Comment