Earlier this week Maddy and I went upstairs to get Makena up from her mornning nap. Maddy always gets very excited when Makena wakes up, rushes upstairs, opens the door, and climbs into her crib. The girls play and laugh. I turned around after grabbing a few things to find this.

Ms. Makena was standing in her crib. Just standing there like its no big deal, like she's always been doing it. Only she hasn't and it was a big deal to mom!! So I whooped and cheered and there were laughs all around..and Makena knew she'd done something big then. Big smiles.

Makena is 9 months old tomorrow, February 28th. She is flying past those milestones and one happy baby. Crawling all over the place, pulling up and trying to climb on things, and just starting to cruise around the furniture. How did it all happen so fast?


1 comment:
How'd the tessalon perles work out for you?
Post a Comment