Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cousins

Michael's Aunt Nancy and Uncle Ray came into town this week. They are taking quite the driving trip around the US, and happen to be up in our corner of the map. So to add to the party, his cousin, Rebecca and her family flew in from North Carolina for a visit. It made for quite fun week.


Rebecca and her husband Devin, have 3 boys - Mason, Aaron, and Ryan. (Forgive me if I don't have those names spelled correctly) Maddy and Makena were in heaven with the 3 boys to play with. I am not sure how the boys felt about my squealing little wild child....but I know I saw Aaron throwing a few smiles at Makena. The week was busy with trips to Seattle for thetouristy stuff, a day long trip to Mt. Rainier, family BBQs, and much more. It was fun to watch all of them together and we all thoroughly enjoyed their time here.


"Did you hear that?"


Oh my gosh, do they get any cuter than this?


They came, they saw, they hiked. Next stop, REI.


Makena giving some love to Meme.


Lily finding out that ice cream is a good thing!


Rebecca and Aaron on playing on Uncle David's PET vehicle,
part of a large project his gives time too.

We are sad to see them go. They are working on us to come out next summer for their annual beach trip to the North Carolina coast. Whereabouts? I'm not sure. I'm still stuck on the part where I get on a plane with 2 kids, ages 2 and 4...strap myself in for a 5-6 hour ride, preferably non-stop. I have a full year to get up the courage. I'll need it.

No comments: