Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkins

Its pumpkin season and this Mom made 3 dang trips to the Pumpkin Patch.  Three Trips!!    1) Makena and Mom with Toddler Group.  2) Family Trip to Craven Farms with friends  3) Makena, Madelyn, and Mom with Maddy's Preschool.    I can tell you I'm done with the pumpkin patch for another year if not more.   I did it, the kids loved it and we are done.  Okay,  Makena definitely didn't love it but she hung in there...most of the time.   Pictures to prove our adventures.


 Poor Makena, not so sure about this whole pumpkin thing.

 Future Pumpkin Farmers of America


 Oh ,they are just so happy.   Actually they really were happy...but they'll never let it show.


 
Poor Dad, so easily overwhelmed.  Guess who takes after him?
They both look ready to make a run for it. 



Kettlecorn!
 

Molly, huge smiles.  Kettlecorn, Pumpkins, Hay Rides. 
What could be better?
 
Little Makena had a meltdown 20 minutes into our family trip. 
She slept on me, which is very rare.   All those people and pumpkins, just too much to take in.

No comments: