Monday, December 6, 2010

Remember Curley?

The girls and I went over to Swansons Nursery today.    We did this last year, see here for a refresher.    They have a couple Reindeer over there, as well as Curley the Camel and Moe, the Miniature Donkey.     We met our friends Melissa, Molly and little brother Tate.    





The girls had so much fun checking out the animals, playing, and much giggling.  Again, this year I was amazed on how big Curley is....and then he started growling or grunting or something.  Ughh, when something that big growls at you...well, it was time to move on.  



 

We also had lunch in their cafe which proved quite hectic with 4 kids ages 2.5 months to 3.5 years. Tate sleeping, Molly giggling, Maddy talking very loudly, and Makena throwing food. Good times!  I should have snapped a picture of the spilled milk, endless food everywhere, and the basic carnage left behind as we left.  Instead, I just left a nice tip for the poor waitress.



On the way home,  I looked back and the girls were giggling softly and being so sweet.  Its rare.  I snapped a picture to prove it.  Can you blame me?

No comments: