And Makena loves her new Big Girl room. She is all about it and being just like Big Sister. The first night we had a bit of whining and nerves and a few wake ups. After that, no problems and no more crib. Whewww. I am happy to say we have two girls who are pretty dang good sleepers. Ms. Makena crawls in her bed for nap time and bed time happily and doesn't try to come out of her room. Its amazing. I'm thankful for this as other aspects of their personalities aren't so easy. Ha!
It is a bit sad to say goodbye to the baby stage, but the light at the end of this tunnel is bright. Having two wonderful girls who are getting older and becoming more independent is just a wee bit easier.
Now onto potty training. Maybe she'll potty train herself. Or maybe I can let Madelyn try to potty train her....while I'm away on a girls weekend and Dad's in charge. Hmmm...I'm thinking this could be a good idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment