Saturday, March 31, 2012

Random Acts of March




Wyatt likes to hang out on the neighbors roof.   My friend Melissa spotted him on the neighbor's roof peaking in the windows.   I know why.  They have a little Jack Russell Terrier, who is no doubt going nuts inside, as my cat peaks in the windows and climbs all around the roof.   I wish I had a picture of that.  I caught him climbing down from the tip top.   Crazy cat.


One morning I came into the kitchen after doing something in another room, to find Makena had helped herself to crackers.   Only she poured out the entire box onto her plate.   Instead of getting mad, I grabbed the camera.   Picture worthy.


We re-discovered Matthews Beach Park on Lake Washington.  Its a bit out of the way, but a great park and fabulous playground on Lake Washington.   


Rare picture of smiling Dad.   Yes he smiles....but hard to capture it on the camera. 


Sister hugs.  I can't get enough of these.   They are loving sisters, but lately the hitting and hair-pulling has stepped it up a notch.   I need more moments like this and less hair-pulling.


Yet another incident when I was out of the room.    Came back to the kitchen to find Makena had gotten into our freezer, and pulled out the mini-ice cream cones from Trader Joes.  It was 10am.   She was caught with two in her hand, at the same time.   Maddy was screaming, "I want one!".   What's a mom to do.  Grab the camera, take pictures, and have a mid-morning ice cream cone snack.  

No comments: