Reindeer Festival at Cougar Mountain Zoo. Maddy loves this place.
Spendy to get in the door, but we had a good time.
Look, a good family photo! These are rare.
Christmas Tree hunting at Yakima Fruit Market. Usually we head to a tree farm,
but this year we chose the simple route. I went to this place as a kid to get trees with my Dad.
I'll admit, it was much easier than the whole "u-cut" process,
which seems to be a fun family idea that never ends well.
Tree decorated, House decorated, Lights on inside and out.
The girls had their first "sleepover" in Maddy's bedroom. Big Deal.
And they only played for about an hour before I had to go up and threaten to put a
big ki-bosh on the sleepover, if they didn't shut their eyes.
All tucked in and ready for sleep.....well until Mom closes the door. Then back to their antics.
Holiday cookie decorating with some friends. It was a sweet treat mess.
I caught Will lapping up that frosting, spoon after spoon. I meant to tell his Mom, but got side-tracked....and before I knew it the bowl was empty. Oops. Just a small sugar attack after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment