Makena is quite the calm, mellow baby which is such a contrast to what I remember of Madelyn at this time. However, like any normal little one - she has fussy hours in the evening which we struggle with every night. She was diagnosed with Reflux a couple weeks ago and have started medication which seems to help. But every night about 7:30pm the fussy's start up...and the dance begins to see if we can calm her down...which usually takes us till 10:30pm or so, when she passes out and then we fall right behind her. So goes our life right now. I can't complain too much as this girl seems to be a good sleeper and is currently only waking us up once a night. We'll see if this lasts, but for now I'm just grateful for each night I get some decent sleep.
Her sweet little face has filled out and my little newborn is gone....and is turning into a well-fed chubby cheek little baby.
Six Week Stats: Weight - 11lbs 12 oz Height - 23 inches
No comments:
Post a Comment